Sunday, February 14, 2010

Congrats Sample Email For Baby So Confused About Whether Or Not I'm Pregnant...?

So confused about whether or not I'm pregnant...? - congrats sample email for baby

Well, I had problems with periods of several months. Now I'm 23 days late. I took a pregnancy test on Thursday morning, which was negative. But every Thursday evening and Friday morning, I "felt" pregnant. I had a problem keeping food, certain smells make me sick joke to me, some strange, a lot of headaches and severe pain in the lower right, how it happened as my daughter. (It is 1) on the eve of the new year. Then yesterday I took 2 more tests. The first showed a very weak positive. He looked like a negative, so the bar is released (for the plus sign). The second was the same way. I only saw the first negative, but very low, which appeared on the line. I walked through the office of my gynecologistand looked at the tests, told me congratulations and gave me sample packs prenatals.Then today morning I have another test to see if the first morning urine to make in order to clear and has been negative. What the hell?

5 comments:

Beautifu... said...

Many women do not respond to PTH. I met a woman who was 5 months pregnant and do not know because they always pass the tests were negative, but then went to the doctor and good ... You know. then you're almost positive, then you are pregnant. is very rare to get a false positive on a HPT too. If you have two lines, is so low, then congratulations and good luck!

Brena said...

I went with what the doctor said. HCG could be really low to begin with.

Expert Realtor said...

Enjoy now, if you are pregnant.

I bet you are.

I knew I was pregnant, I was the first time (a Chinese restaurant for lunch came, and I love Chinese food!) And the smell I'm sick.

I knew it was not normal and I felt fine otherwise, but the test I was on this day is negative, but 2 weeks later turned positive.

Jenn said...

Unless you have been given injections of fertility hormones, a positive HPT, it means that your body produces the pregnancy hormone. Get contradictory results like this early may be completely normal and can be affected by factors such as brand of HRT and the amount of hCG, which just happened to be in your urine will be affected. Wait a week and if you continue to receive mixed results, contact your doctor again, such as fluctuating hCG concentration may be a problem. The fact that you looked at the HPTS your doctor cares for determining pregnancy me a little, because the results are not reliable and may change after ten minutes.

Proud new Mommy!!!! said...

Get a blood test your doctor. They are more accurate!
HCG, it can not be strong enough to prove that he or (I hate to say it) that a chemical might be pregnant.
Go to the doctor for blood tests and may in the plant is going to be determined!

Good luck!

Post a Comment