Thursday, December 24, 2009

Campaign War Game Why Doesn't My Tech Tree Increase During The Rebel Campaign In The PC Game Star Wars, Empire At War?

Why doesn't my tech tree increase during the Rebel campaign in the PC game Star Wars, Empire at War? - campaign war game

I am on the third mission, the flight of the X-wing, ready to attack Fresia, and for some reason, the tree of technology has not grown, where they build an officer of the Academy of Light Vehicle Factory and Nebulon B frigates, as in guide the player's display. I have all the available buildings (barracks, which controls the mine) in my entire planet and Level-2-rail space stations, all of my planet. Examine the tree high-tech in the Help menu, and everything suggests it should be able to build more on what I based today. Can not also, C-3P0 and R2-D2 steal Imperial technology on the planet, I tried. Please could someone tell what is happening here, or how to fix it? Thank you.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

presumably due to the game that you can, because it supposedly be a challenge. some games need to be good, if not like a walk in the park

Post a Comment