Monday, December 28, 2009

Perfume Bottle Atomizer Any Know Where I Can Buy Some Classy Perfume Bottles?

Any know where i can buy some classy perfume bottles? - perfume bottle atomizer

I like some elegant bottle, you know, spray with a light bulb?

I prefer bulbs, dead near the top of the bottle instead of a long piece of pipe.

I do not know how, but I really would be the game to see ... Perhaps all cylinders 3-5 in a series that are similar, but have not confuse a difference, because I Purfume if ... Perhaps a different color light bulb or something.

I wanted something for hours, but is not found in a series ... Only the character that everyone is equal.

Help! Until now, my people do not know what I know and what it means! I'll take some of their favorite beer: '(

1 comment:

BoyRacer said...

Ebay

Post a Comment