Saturday, January 9, 2010

Female Waxing Pictures Ewww. Female Moustache ):?

Ewww. female moustache ):? - female waxing pictures

I have little hairs growing on the upper lip, and I'm not sure that is not noticeable, but when I take photos, sometimes the bottom half of my face causing darker. Should I skip the wax? little afraid, because I heard that there is a way to re-grow hair thicker, and I will continue my upper lip wax my whole life.


) Help: Please? or are there other ways to get rid of him permanetely?

8 comments:

Jetgirly said...

If you start now get electrolysis, and go with regularity, his hair gone for months. Simply plug the hair follicle with a small needle and BAM! Hair will never return. Lasers can not work, have not yet been completed in people who go through puberty.

Nothing makes the hair grow thicker. NOTHING. However, if you shave your hair with a pointed end and grow fat because they do not have this natural regeneration. If you regularly wax the hair begins to grow slower and thinner after such a long time, because it destroys the hair follicle.

d!☮ said...

Wax can be obscured, as if he shaves .. I've heard that when the wax to 5 years or less will not grow back.idk

Smile :) said...

Nair facial hair removal, local Wal-Mart at least $ 5

xoxokay2... said...

You can get lazer hair, which will cost much, but will grow, grow it thicker, but could also get facial hair bleach blonde makes visible

Sophia R said...

Shaving makes hair thicker, wax or depilatory creams do the trick. Even if you use thes to try things are not so often to prevent such amounts that they press so quickly.

Sophia R said...

Shaving makes hair thicker, wax or depilatory creams do the trick. Even if you use thes to try things are not so often to prevent such amounts that they press so quickly.

Clairey♥ said...

Wax is the only way that I had before do not be bad. not really grow back thicker, or at least I have noticed and have been for years.

Lillie P said...

i dont worry it if u dont like it wax

Post a Comment