Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sleep Apnea More Condition_treatment Why Does Sleep Deprivation Make The Symptoms Of Sleep Apnea Worse?

Why does sleep deprivation make the symptoms of sleep apnea worse? - sleep apnea more condition_treatment

I recently had a sleep study found that I suffer from obstructive sleep apnea and wake me up at night - often several times. I go through cycles where the problem is more difficult, a night of poor sleep leads to a further worst night of sleep interrupted, and so on - sometimes for a month or more. I heard that sleep deprivation causes the symptoms of sleep apnea worse, and I'm happy for the right treatment, was only interested in why - what is the mechanism that causes? Very strenuous exercise during the day or early evening may have the same effect. Thank you for ideas.

1 comment:

myconfus... said...

In fact, sleep apnea a condition in which you are actually breathing during sleep. For most people it makes them wake up quickly, for others it is (a potentially deadly situation), especially for babies and toddlers. I suppose if you are not a lot of rest, when you finally get your body to sleep so tired that it is difficult to awaken to the body if you stop breathing too. In addition, even though his body was finally formed in a mild sleep apnea, at the risk when you finally get some sleep your body goes into a deep sleep. This makes it harder for the body to prevent apnea. I suggest you take a lot of rest if possible. I think you should sleep apnea monitor to your doctor. This will raise an alarm, you solve when you stop breathing or your level of oxygen saturation falls below a certain percentage. This may alleviate some fears and help you sleep better at night. Just a thought. Good luck.

Post a Comment