Monday, January 25, 2010

Pentax K1000 Interchangeable Focusing Screens Are Pentax Camera Lenses Totally Interchangeable?

Are Pentax camera lenses totally interchangeable? - pentax k1000 interchangeable focusing screens

I am looking for a basic reflex. I have a Pentax K1000, and 3 or 4 goals for it. To reduce costs, I expected to see a Pentax K200D because I'd learned that all lenses are interchangeable (unless) AF and do not buy with further goals for the new digital SLR camera. I wonder if the lenses are really interchangeable. Even if you are basic suggestions for good () SLR, I would. Thanks

1 comment:

Edwin said...

Yes, that's his glasses for the K1000 is mounted on the K200D. There are some restrictions, but that should be addressed at the manual or on the Pentax website.

Post a Comment